-
January 28th, 2005, 01:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Okay, so I actually got these two items on Tuesday. If you read my post that I put up last Friday, you know that I had been very dissapointed by the retirement of GOML Leyla; I had really wanted her. However, I was able to get her by ordering her by phone. I also ordered Kaya's Jingle Dress. Well...I got her. And...yea, her oufit is pretty...her little accessoires are nice...I like her hair and the pearls in it...but her face is UGLY!!! I was so dissapointed by it! She looks like an ugly, 40 year old man...and she looked so pretty online! Well, she at least has a very pretty outfit, and I love her long braids, and the pearls, and the rope of coins, and the head scarf. I think her outfit is my most very favorite of all the Girls of Many Lands dolls! The setting of her story and country are all entirely new to me. And im defintely going to read her story. NOW, on to Kayas Jingle Dress. I love it! Kaya looks beautiful in it. Although one of the 'jingles' was hanging off its thread when I got it, I was able to fix it. It's one of the nicest things Mattel has brought to American Girl!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks